The group profile navigation displays several sections related to the group.
Note: This widget is available only when building your Group profile page.
Some of the sections are the Home section, the Activity section, the Members section, the Invite section and the manage tab section.
- Home section represents the Groups’ default front page. You can set your preferences for the Groups default front page or add (BuddyPress) Widgets to it.The home navigation is enabled from the content section as illustrated below:
- The Activity section shows all the recent activity streams that have occurred in the group
- The Members section displays the list of registered members who have joined the group.
- The Invite section allows members who belong to the group to invite other close members to whom they are friends with.
- The Manage sections enables admins and moderators to set preferences for the Groups default homepage and add custom widgets too.
Styling the Navigation
Here you can specify the background-color, box shadow, color and border styling of the navigation content.
Within this section, you can set the alignment, display mode, spacing and Typography of the navigation items.
In addition, you can also specify the text color, background color, box shadow, border styling and padding of the items under different states (Normal and Hover).
This section allows you to add some styling to the counter.
You can specify the spacing between the nav item holding the counter with the counter itself as well as alter the Typography.
In addition, you can also specify the text color, background color, border styling and padding of the counter under different states (Normal, Hover and active).